Supervision is a formal arrangement for therapists to discuss their work regularly with someone who is experienced in both therapy and supervision.
As an experienced cognitive behavioural therapist and a qualified supervisor Lyneth can offer regular, one-to-one or group supervision;
• to assist in your development as a reflective practitioner
• to support you
• to maximize the effectiveness of the therapeutic relationship
• to monitor and safeguard the interests of the client
• to maintain ethical standards set out in the BACP Ethical Framework.
At Talking Therapy Lyneth is able to offer supervision to other counsellors and cognitive behavioural therapists. Lyneth holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Consultative Supervision and is able to offer supervision for both individuals and groups.
• £60 per session for individuals (each session lasts one and a half hours)
• £60 per hour for groups of two or more
To discuss your supervision requirements or for additional information please contact Lyneth on; 07807 106191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org